2. In case of more than one participating student securing equal aggregate marks in the METRE, better Rank shall be given by comparing scores individually in the subjects in the order of decreasing priority: Mathematics, Science (P, C, B) & Mental Ability for Class 7 to 10 and Mathematics/Biology, Physics, Chemistry for Class 11. If individual scores in all the subjects are also equal, then the youngest student shall be given better rank.
- 1 Yr. (First Step Course)
- 5 Yr. ( First Step + Genesis + Catapult + Ground Zero Course)
13. FOR STUDENTS TAKING ADMISSION IN 'GENESIS' COURSE THROUGH METRE
Student can take admission for any of the following classroom programs at fee of the Academic Session 2018-19.
- 1 Yr. (Genesis Course)
- 4 Yr. ( Genesis + Catapult + Ground Zero Course)
14. FOR STUDENTS TAKING ADMISSION IN 'CATAPULT' COURSE THROUGH METRE
A student can take admission for any of the following classroom programs at fee of Academic Session 2018-19.
- 1 Yr. (Catapult Course)
- 3 Yr. (Catapult + Ground Zero Course)
15. METRE Selection Letter will be distributed in the career counseling Seminar conducted at various cities (Test Centres of METRE). The date, time & venue of Seminar will be displayed on our website and will be communicated to the students on their registered mobile number by call and SMS. In the Career Counseling Seminar, you will be given important tips and tricks on how to prepare for the Competitive Exams along with your School studies and how to crack Competitive Exams with a good rank along with a good score in Board / School Exams.
16. To avail Cash reward on admission, Scholarship for Mentors Eduserv Classroom Program and Hostel Fee Benefits student has to Enroll on or before the date mentioned in the METRE Selection Letter given to the students. In case Student approaches us to take admission after the mentioned date, then he/she has to pay a late fee as mentioned in the Selection Letter.
17. Students studying in Class 11 and enrolled with Mentors Eduserv in two year classroom program can avail assured cash rewards only on the basis of their performance in METRE. Cash rewards (on admission), Scholarships & Hostel fee benefits are not available for them.
18. Students in Class 9 & 10 and enrolled with Mentors Eduserv can avail all the benefits of METRE based on their performance in METRE.
19. (a) The registered office of Mentors Eduserv is at Patna. All disputes and differences of any nature with regard to subsequent enrollment and studies shall be referred to the arbitrator appointed by the Management of Mentors Eduserv. The Arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 and statutory modification thereof and rules made there under. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. The arbitrator so appointed shall not be incapacitated for reasons of their being the employee of Mentors Eduserv or its sister concern, and for reasons of having any prior linkage with the company. The seat of arbitration will be only at Patna. This is needed for speedy hearing of issues.
(b) Subject to 19 (a) herein above, the exclusive jurisdiction in the matter shall vest in Patna Court only.